[amayausers] Re: Anyone have a heatpress?

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:42:36 EST

Hey LuAnn,

If you purchase the marketing kit, they give you a pricing chart that's
basically a 100% mark up on the transfer itself. They include # of colors and
both full size and cap/pocket size. There is quantity pricing so you can tell
your customer the price break for different quantities. Transfers can be
slightly more expensive than direct transfers but the ability to have some in
reserve and use only as needed is quite a selling point. Be aware some
subtrates
can't take as much direct heat/pressure as others. Add the garment price to the
 transfer price for a final cost.

Glad the patches worked!

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 12/28/2005 1:24:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Dorothy,

How are you?
So, tell me  a little more about transfers, if you have a few  minutes?
How do you charge for the transfer? I have no interest in screen printing  at
all, but heat transfer would be a nice addition to the embroidery services
that I currently offer.

Oh, by the way, thanks again for the patches. they worked perfect!

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

LuAnn