[amayausers.com] Re: Anybody know where I can find this....

  • From: <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:02:38 -0500

Yes, I still have the shirt.  It is the red glitter galaxy vinyl.

I would copy it but didn't think it was legal.  That's why I'm asking
around.  I tried contacting the guy several times last year about the design
and other things, then gave up and bought the cutter and supplies myself (he
was going to do all the cutting and designing and send to me to heat press
on stuff because I couldn't really afford it.)   Just as well, because I'm
doing almost everything vinyl now.

Thanks, I just might copy it and if repercussion comes, I'll quit using it.
My husband always says, "It's always easier to beg forgiveness than ask
permission."  I'd gladly pay for the design, if I could find it.

Michele Zimmer

Carefree Creations

 <mailto:Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 <http://www.CarefreeCreations.com> www.CarefreeCreations.com