[amayausers.com] Re: Anybody know where I can find this....

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:50:11 -0500

Do you still have the sample shirt? Easy enough to reproduce-I do
stuff like it all the time here.
Spray adhesive on the back of the design side of the shirt, let it dry until tacky-then stretch (without pulling out of shape) the shirt onto a piece of cardboard until the 'weave' of the shirt looks even. Look for vertical or horizontal lines in the fabric. Now you can scan the design in on any scanner, change it to black and white, clean it up and have it vectorized. I would send it to Eric (art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and he can quickly vectorize it and get it back to you in whatever you need for a vinyl cutter. I can't tell from the picture but it 'looks' to me like it might be a red glitter vinyl unless it is just high gloss red reflective a flash.

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Check out our 'instant' catalogs
http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

On Nov 25, 2009, at 2:36 PM, <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Someone gave me this transfer a while back as examples of vinyl graphics.

http://www.carefreecreations.com/new_page_1.htm

He had come to fix my amaya and started telling me about vinyl cutters and all that goes with it. I got extremely interested and the next day brought me samples. Well, our local school are the devils and I have contacted him repeatedly about this design. He has not returned any calls or emails. I have searched forever on the internet for this art work and keep coming up
empty.

Does anyone know where I can find the art for this design???

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!!
Michele