[amayausers.com] Re: Any good digitizer in U.S.A.?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:41:52 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/860.html#000006

http://www.tex-inc.com/contact-us.php
Sal is on the board, is timely, Gilbert Arizona and does an excellent job.  As
far as price, the best designs that run without our hazzle are far more
important than those that aren't done well.  I can't say he is the least
expensive but I know he does excellent work. He also advertizes on this board
with the All In One Hooper and offers free designs of his web site.