[amayausers.com] Re: Any good digitizer in U.S.A.?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:05:55 UT

This message was posted by Akina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/860.html

Hello to all.
I've been using some online digitizers' services in China for years. They were
ok but not great.
First of all, they always fail to get files back to me in a timely fashion.
Secondly, they usually have serious communication problems.
Does anyone know where can I find a good embroidery digitizer in U.S.A. who can
respond quickly and do a great digitizing job? Thanks.