[amayausers.com] Re: American Apparel

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:39:41 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/440.html#000008

Oh, trust me...if I had a daughter she wouldn't be allowed out of the BATHROOM
wearing some of the stuff kids wear now. We refused to let our 2 boys get into
the expensive sneakers, baggy pants, butt crack or boxers showing...none of
that trash.
But since our other business is SELLING lingerie (and not to kids-grownups) the
catalogs have to reflect the product 'as worn'.
Now, I'm just curious...I do respect everyone's right to their views...but what
do some of you think about swimwear catalogs? Thongs and bikinis? Compare those
to the clothing in AA catalog...geez....might as well swim buck nekkid!