[amayausers] Re: AmayaUsers.com

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:30:47 -0400

Amaya Discussion - Tips, Maintenance, Tricks & TroubleshootingOther Melco
machines - EMT, EMC, EP1, Other machines (any other machine that should be in
the Smithsonian or defined as historic)
Software - Digitizing, Design Shop, Amaya OS and software related
questionsSuppliers - Jackets, shirts, Ad Specialties, etc. Embroidery -
Digitizing, Needles, Hooping, Backings, Threads, BobbinsGeneral Discussion -
Chit Chat

From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:47:28 -0400 Content-Type: text/plain;
        charset="us-ascii"
Hey All:

Finally getting around to picking up the ball again on the website - and
need suggestions as I am setting up the discussion boards now.
Specifically, I need Section Titles - and then Forums that would go under
those sections.

Might look something like what I posted below... please
add/subtract/suggest!

AMAYA

- Amaya Discussion - Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting

- Software - Digitizing, Design Shop, Amaya OS and software related
questions

- Suppliers - Looking for a specific items or recommendations on suppliers

Water Cooler

- Chit Chat - General talk about anything not amaya related

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

Join the next generation of Hotmail and you could win the adventure of a
lifetime
http://www.imagine-msn.com/minisites/sweepstakes/mail/register.aspx