[amayausers] Re: AmayaUsers.com

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:12:44 -0400

Eventually, it would be nice if the discussions moved there.  Having them
threaded certainly makes things easier to follow, read and research.

I don't know how you all envision things - but I could see the current list
being the 911 of the discussion boards.  If you are stuck and need a response
right away, you send to the list (and post on the boards).  If you aren't in a
huge hurry, you post to the boards.

As the threads grow, the site will become a wealth of information that is much
easier to search than the way freelists is set up.

Of course, all of this take buy in by the people who use this list and your
help developing content.  Oh, and we could use a few folks who wouldn't mind
being "moderators".

Hope in the end it will all work out!

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Fri, 12 May 2006 17:21:24 -0400