[amayausers] Re: Amaya pricing

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:12:09 -0700

I bought around 2 to 3 years ago
and the price lowered with each unit purchased at the same time.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504
fax 471-0427

420 SW H street
Grants Pass, OR 97526

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Zellman" <mrstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Visit us on the Web at www.mr-stitch.com

From: PPI01@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 04:21:41 EDT
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] MAC VS PC

If my Amaya could run from one of my Macs I would know there was a

God.
use a PC with the Amaya because I have no choice. Everything else
is
done on
our Macs.  It is nice to know I am not the only one who still
loves her
Mac.

Debbie
Deborah's Delights

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.9.6/59 - Release Date:
7/27/2005