[amayausers] Re: Amaya pricing

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:13:01 -0400

You may want to call your sales rep to see what a refurbished AMAYA machine sells for. I know they had specials going at the ISS Show but I didn't ask the price. I only do embroidery part time so a new machine is not in my budget right now. www.equip-used.com has an Amaya with Design Shop Pro software advertised for "Asking Price: $13,999"
BTW can someone help me how to get all the messages from this group in my email so I don't have to keep checking the website every couple hours? I can't seem to figure it out.
Thanks

Steve