[amayausers] Re: Amaya not being recognized by AmayaOS

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 00:12:39 UT

This message was posted by Barry on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/154.html

Hello All,

I just returned home from a 10 day vacation and fired up big red.  Now I'm
unable to detect the machine.  It powers up and get a green light on the
control panel, but AmayaOS refuses to see it.  Going through the configuration
wizard it says 1 cluster  and 0 machines detected. I have tried to reinstall,
different network cables.  I'm at a loss now.  Is there any self diagnostics
the machine itself can report?  Any other tips?  I'll give Melco  a call
tomorrow but I work a full time job and attempting to start a business with my
wife out of the house.  Hopefully it isn't serious.

Best regards,
Barry