[amayausers] Re: Amaya not being recognized by AmayaOS

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:58:29 UT

This message was posted by Barry on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/154.html#000004

Hello all\,

HELP!!

Well after alot time on tech support it was diagnosed the main board was bad.
Which of course was on backorder.  I finally received my new board and put it
in the machine tonight. Now the AmayaOS does talk to the machine, but I get a
"color change seek error" and the head doesn't switch between needles.  I'm
hoping this new board isn't bad as it took me close to two weeks to get it.
Any suggestions?  I unplugged and plugged in any of the connectors to the main
board.  Of course I miss cut off to Melco tech support by 15 minutes.

Frustrated in PA,
Barry