[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT --fastframes

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:04:54 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/357.html#000004

Oops! My brain was stuck on beanie hats, you have to flip for those, and I was
getting ready to do an order of screenprinted shirts and then totes with the
same design, which the screens have to be flipped around to print on, the totes
go on upside down compared to teeshirts.
For embroidery, the design would be facing the same way as shirts, for hats it
gets flipped 180.
You don't need glasses...I need caffeine!
I started taking a new medication this weekend during the day instead of at
night...puts me in a brain fog. good thing I wasn't driving anywhere!