[amayausers] Re: Amaya Shops Directory

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:12:43 UT

Business Name: Bee Embroidered

Business Address: 10821 Segovia Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Website: www.BeeEmbroidered.com (http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com)

Phone: 916-635-7467

Specialties: Embroidery; Screen Printed, Digital and Rhinestone Transfers;
Promotional Products. In-house imprinting on small orders.

embroidered items. Low minimums for select promotional products. Free delivery
for local customers (10 mile radius). We can come to you at your convenience to
discuss your custom apparel and advertising needs. Member of the Rancho Cordova
Chamber of Commerce.

This message was posted by Dorothy Compton on the Amayausers.com Discussion
Boards.

To reply, please go here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/4/2.html#000019