[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Pocket Clamp

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:41:49 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/704.html#000003

We have the AMAYA micro clamp which works pretty well for a variety of pockets.
I've used it on jeans, totes, and shirt pockets. The only problem I have is,
occasionally there are an excessive number of false bobbin breaks, which is
apparently common with this sort of hooping device. It's good for getting into
small areas, but the actual sew field is quite small.