[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS Wish List?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:00:31 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/398.html

Hi All,

Is there a Amaya OS Wish List here or anywhere else that we can post software
enhancements that possibly the Melco software engineers can read and consider
for future updates?

I'd like to see the Move to Stitch Number and Move to Color functions (number,
next, previous) as Icons on a new Navigation Toolbar or on the Advanced Status
tab instead of having to navigate through the menus each time.  I know you can
also advance to any color with the Amaya keypad too.

Thanks!
Ed