[amayausers] Re: Amaya Cart

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:29:00 UT

This message was posted by Barry on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/38.html#000004

Rod,

Thanks, I'll take a look tonight.  It looks to me that the machine is sitting
right on the frame, but I'll double check.  If it is maybe I'll take a picture
and send it in to the Melco folk.  Maybe I did receive an old cart.  Is there a
way to tell the difference?  Mine is a black molded plastic, with two metal
pieces that are identical which make up the shelf and the back.  Plus there is
a support going across the front.  It has casters front and back that swivel
with locks on the front.

Regards,
Barry