[amayausers] Re: Alligator Clamps

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:21:39 -0500

Terri,
I think you are thinking of "Alligator Clips" which are used in the
electronics industry and by long haired hippie freaks smoking stuff they're
grandparents wouldn't approve of.
But you're thinking in the right direction.  Only much larger.
A picture, sure, I think I can dig one up.  But I can tell you you'd find
them in the "clamp" section of "Casa De Pot" (That's Spanish for Home
Depot).  You'll find the "clamp" section in the middle of the store where
all this specialty tools are.  Along with the alligator clamps you find pipe
clamps, quick clamps, strap clamps, bar clamps, squeeze clamps, metal
clamps, plastic clamps, big clamps, medium clamps, small clamps,
ridiculously tiny clamps, etc...

Sometimes after Mexican food I get clamps.??? :) LOL

What's your e-mail address so I can send you the picture?

Ed