[amayausers.com] Re: Advanced Fill Properties

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 00:36:45 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/719.html#000001

I know exactly what you mean; unfortunately I don't know how to prevent this
from happening.  We embroider a lot of crosses and have had this battle
whenever they are fill.  If anyone could explain The ABC's of entry/exit
points, I would also appreciate it.  Most of the time I just experiment until I
get it to do something I can live with - not very efficient.  I had to laugh at
David's "Isn't that obvious?"  Sometimes the help menu just repeats the wording
of the command in question, just adding a few informative words like "and" and
"the" - not very helpful!