[amayausers.com] Re: Added heat press and cutter

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 04:41:05 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/10/2.html#000015

I have been to the Long Beacfh ISS show all 3 days this weekend. Took several
classes, one on applique, another on achieving different effects, like
applique, puffy foam, tasseling, & patches.We went to the show wanting to get a
cutter and a heat press. The best and most informative class was this morning.
The class was "understanding How a Vinyl Cutter ans Heat Press Can Bring
Versatility to your business. It was very very informative, The guy who led the
seminar was from Imprintables Warehouse and a rep. from Roland was also there
so we got the best info. from both sides. We purchased from Imprintables
Warehouse the Roland CAMM-1 Pro GX300 so we can cut vinyl, twill and other
fabrics for applique and heat transfers. We also got the 16 X 20 Phoenix Phire
heat press and the smaller cap press with both plate sizes for caps.
Call Imprintables Warehouse  and see what type of deal you can get on these.
Familierize yourself with the various products on either
Imprintableswarehouse.com or Stahls.com. The 16X20 Pheonix Auto OPen Heat press
runs about $1295.00. The great thing about getting equipment at a show is the
discounts and how much free materials, etc. they include in a package. so
compare different places and what they will include with the main equip.
purchase.
Debbie Garifi