[amayausers.com] Re: Added heat press and cutter

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:12:55 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/10.html#000002

We got into heat seal a couple of years ago, and I would suggest to only buy 10
yard rolls of white and black, It's a lot of money to tie up into other colors
that you may or may not use,
then when someone needs a new color that we don't carry, I'll order it in a 5
yard length and we'll have stock to work with. As far as clip art, it may be
more cost effective if you have any kind of artistic ability to buy a vector
art program like Corel Draw and then go to Staples or somewhere and buy a set
of Clipart like Art Explosion, you get like 850,000 pieces of art, and also
photos and fonts and it costs around $100. this has handled 95% of what I do.
You may have to manipulate things and create a file that can be cut easily, but
this isn't all
that difficult.

Here is a link just as an FYI

 http://www.novadevelopment.com/Products/us/arw/default.aspx
You may need to cut and paste into your browser. it looks like the latest
version even comes with an art program too.

Good Luck!

Ron