[amayausers] Re: AMAYA Graphic

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:15:40 -0800

How about taking a picture of your amaya and upload that digital image.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com
(510)-226-6171

From: <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:20:05 -0600 (CST)
I am putting an ad in the community phone book and they inserted a graphic
of
an embroidery machine.  I would like to change that and have the AMAYA in
the
ad.
Called MELCO yesterday and left a message with the PR Dept or
Advertising....(wherever I was directed to leave a message) and never heard
back.

This has a short fuse and ad will be printed with other machine.

Does anyone have a graphic file of the AMAYA (jpeg or bitmap or other format

if
that would be best) that they could send to me?

Will appreciate your help!

Shannon
Embroidery Express
Olney  MD