[amayausers] Re: A great big thank you

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 03:28:17 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/25.html

to everyone who ever posted a question and/or answer about doing jackets and
jacket backs.  I had my first jacket order to do this weekend, and went back
and read the previous info posts.  This is absolutely THE BEST group on the
internet for tips and tricks and NO BOOBOOS on the first go 'round!  YAHOO!!

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing your knowledge.  You are all
invaluable.