[amayausers.com] Re: 3d Foam

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 04:47:53 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/901.html#000003

I would love to see that video also.  I've done some puffy foam but its a pain.
 I recently did some jacket backets and found out (by accident) that worked
best for me was I set the density to 2 and set the pressure foot to the
material thickness without the foam under it.  This actually worked out well.
Before I set a pause between the satin stitch covering the foam and the border
stitched around all the letters so I could drop the pressure foot.  One night
shut everything down and the next day went to do the next one and forgot that I
had the pressure foot in the lower position and discovered that my stitches
over the foam were much better by doing so.  Which really suprised my since
everything I had heard said the raise the pressure foot.  But doing that made
my stitches much looser, than having it set lower.

So if you would please send me the video also I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Sue
sschroed2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx