[amayausers.com] Re: 3d Foam

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 02:21:58 UT

This message was posted by Linus on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/901.html#000001

I'm no pro at digitizing, but I can hold my own.  The last time I did 3D puff
it was for letters.  I made the letters slightly bigger to account for the foam
and then you have to cover the ends of the letters with stitching
perpendicular-ish to the other stitching.  From there, its a matter of
adjusting the acti-feed from auto to standard to not pinch the foam.  If you'd
like, I can take a crack at it.  Please send the design to
linus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linus