[amayausers] Re: 2005 Dakota collectables book

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 04:30:31 UT

This message was posted by bwink on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/99.html#000001

Thank you Lisa and Don. I have the 2006 Dakota Collectables book. It helps, but
there are over 2700 designs from 2005 that aren't in the 2006 book. Yes, it
took me 2 weeks to go thru the 2006 book to figure out what was missing.Guess
I'll be printing out a lot of pictures to try and put this thing back together
again. Thanks for the thought tho.