[amayausers.com] Re: 2,000,000 Maintenance Procedures

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:24:47 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/933.html

In the operating manual it says to wipe the upper V rail clean. The picture
shows putting oil on it and step 5 says to color change back and forth a couple
times to move the oil evenly on the upper V rail. On the computer it says to
wipe the upper V rail clean from any oil or grease.  Which one is right??? We
always wipe it clean and leave it like the computer says.  Thank you, Bill from
ILL  We use Ver 7  It is on page 7-10 of the manual # 33319 Rev A