[amayausers] Re: 2 questions

  • From: "Alan & Margaret Jannuzzi" <wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 18:36:31 -0700

Just a comment about the Hooptech system.  We bought the device and a
4.5 x 6 size frame.  We followed Melco's instructions to the letter to
add a new hoop and it worked perfectly.  We were very careful to line
things up and have been in using it.  I did not find any place in the
Melco instructions indicating that Hooptech isn't to be used on the
Amaya or I probably would not have purchased it.  I must say that
Hooptech was not very helpful in that there were no directions when you
got the device.  I called Hooptech to order but their rep ordered it out
of Brother which I thought was a bit strange. I asked the Hooptech rep
if this would work on the Amaya and of course they had an adapter and
they think it works. Going back to a previous e-mail in that "the buyers
beware" should be considered.  As new people to the industry and the
machine we don't always know the right questions to ask.  I do
appreciate this list, especially being machine specific.  The other
lists are so adamant that their brand is the best that they aren't
willing to look at new ideas.  I get a little bruised on some of the
other lists.

Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes in Stitches Embroidery
4502 W Buffalo, Chandler Az. 85226