[amayausers] Re: 2 questions

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:07:43 -0400

With us, it was a case of the plastic gears not lining up properly.  Either
way, call melco and they will walk you thru it.  I can't remember off hand
what they had us do to fix it.

I can tell you it scared the crap out of me when it first happened though :)

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 240.422.1321
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.