[amayausers.com] Re: 1st Time Adjustment for WACF

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:00:10 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/174.html#000007

You can take your hoop limits off to get down closer to the bill.  We normally
do this cause the hoop limit is a little too high for where some of our hats
need to go.

Be aware however that you could sew too low or high and ruin caps or even worse
mess up your machine if you go too far out of the hoop limits so be very
careful if you take the hoop limits off.