[amayausers] Re: 1-2 yr old used Amaya?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:49:44 -0400

Now, if anyone knows of, or has a 1-2 year old amaya that they want or need
to get rid of cheap....I"m looking! Been waiting for some to come available
from training center but no word on them-and after christmas season we
definitely either need to get 1 or 2 more or else give up and sell the one
we have-just cannot produce enough on 1 to make a profit with the overhead
involved...tying up 1 person to babysit 1 machine is waste of time...but
having to run 2-3 at once-then it becomes worth it!
Not interested in 'improved' or 'older' versions-I want it to be exactly
what we already have-so all parts etc. will swap back and forth. Probably
set one up for hats, one for hoops unless we need both for large run.
So we're looking...right price, will have cash...and in New England-NY area,
can drive down or over and pick it up!
Might be interested if someone is in a financial jam in working out a deal
on new one still being paid for...
who knows?

--
Roland R. Irish III