[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Re: Home for the holidays

  • From: Liz Schnore <lizschnore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alan L Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:36:37 -0500

Sorry to say we’ve decided to cancel our trip down for the holidays. Covid has gotten out of hand here and seems like the prudent thing to do.We’ll be back down soon.-Liz

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2021, at 9:10 PM, Liz Schnore <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,I'm planning to join next Wednesday and thought I would share a couple of my charts for Xmas songs. See attached. There are 2 versions of Please come home for Christmas is because some people may find it helpful to have the chords added but it makes the chart 2 pages and some will prefer to just have it as a one pager format.-Liz
On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 6:00 PM Liz Schnore <lizschnore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cool so you’re getting together Wednesday? I so in for the Xmas FUN party.

Sent from my iPhone