[adtools] Re: Updated info on building a cross-compiler?

  • From: David Aiau <r2yum4u@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:22:31 +1300

Hello All

Happy Xmas and New Year you guys!

Been awhile... Not sure about anyone else but I've been enjoying my 2 SAM
systems now for quite some time... and I will be getting an X1000...

In any case I was just wondering... If there are any plans whatsoever of
creating an OS4.x revision of gcc of past releases

Namely a 2.95.3 would be awesome...

then perhaps a 3.3.3 or 3.4 version if it's no extra trouble...

I guess I'm really looking at Gunther here and then I guess the arguement
would be why...

The only thing I can suggest is I have alot of old code, especially mud
codebases and I don't have the time or knowledge to update them... I
want to run a mud on my SAM under OS4.x... that'll be cool... also run
a Pro Amiga hangout too...

All the Amiga Forum Boards on the net today are more interested in
open minded opinion than pro Amiga mentality and I tell you, it's
criminal... LOL

I guess I'm saying, if it's possible and not too much work (the trees might
already exist somewhere?) then is it possible?

Thanks Everyone!

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP