[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: back to the what is money question for a moment

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 00:31:30 -0600

The /lacking/ in *True*-Spirituality/Wisdom is what results in people knowing the «cost» of everything yet knowing the «value» of nothing. Chasing the $$$ has literally become an end in of itself, the _sole_ objective being to make the ###s for the $$$s in one's bank-account /increase/ in its digital/numeric-display, even if the ends to such means does /nothing/ to increase productivity, save time, improve life-quality, develop technologies, advance science, end unnecessary suffering, improve the efficiency and/or lower the costs of mass-transportation, etc., etc. 'Tis quite obvious to me that the vast majority of this universe' population are still extremely «spiritually immature» and are thus constantly chasing after FALSE wealth (and, according to The Messiah's writings, literally TRILLIONS of «souls» _have_ been «/ensnared/» into the Devil's Deceit and are now «stuck» in «realms of limbo» so-to-speak, and have been there for aeons and aeons of time, spanning for hundreds of thousands of earth-life-equivalent years even, and, even longer//[such as for millions or even /billions/ of years or even worded as for an eternity or two of eternities and a day],//a «fate» that I had «witnessed» for myself from the vantage-point of the pure-realm /before/ my «incarnation» into /this/ one [note : from the vantage-point of the pure-realm, the «beings» who are «stuck» within these fallen/corrupted realms really do look like they are «frozen in time» so-to-speak, and, therefore, I can make personal-attestation that astronomers are correct about Event-Horizon descriptions]).

On 06.11.2021 22:54, Charley Dan wrote:

JB
 it’s just debt as they keep printing it. Now if you go back to the gold standard that would be different

I did not disagree in the printing of money as inflationary. That is the only reason the currency is fake.  Gold standard will help but not stop the bleeding of the printing press. Forgot there is one more thing that by gold being moved to the United States side of the ledger. Is the courts.  This would end.