[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: [administrating-your-public-servants] Harry Jabs, Electric Universe, Tesla’s Space Energy, & Galactic Model, Extraordinary Technology 2014

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 16:49:40 -0600

It's fine if you «consolidate» these video-links into one e-mail message (like a compilation of video-links).

I do multi-task, and, when I am not listening to other «news» or text-to-speech audio running in my back-ground or busy with other high-focus tasks/work/etc., I do at the very least run this channel's videos and listen whilst working on the things I have been trying to work on for a while and lately (such as learning and developing my computer coding/scripting skills since there's still a ton of stuff I need to learn how to do if I expect to be able to fully code mine own entire web-browsers and e-mail programmes instead of having to rely on search-engines and downloading what /others/ have produced, despite the high-use of this type of software, for some reason, the /available options/ seem to be limited), when not fully focusing on and both watching instead of /just listening/ to the TeslaTech-presentations themselves (they do have a lot of important information to share of course, and, when warranted, I will of course also examine the video-visuals when necessary/important).

I already have a lot of content on other matters to try and absorb, and lots of time is needed to become skilled at writing computer-code since they are literally as time-consuming as trying to master foreign-languages, and/but, even though «multi-tasking» is /less-efficient/ than to just focus on _one_ activity at at time, I at least know that mastering «automation-technologies» will help to «save a lot of time» in the long-run (and, unlike those Accounting Teachers/Professors from high-school or college, who complained and worried about «robots and computers» [and other forms of automation-technologies] «taking our jobs» ...NOBODY is going to «complain» about robots/computers/technologies «taking their /*dish-washing*/ jobs away from them...» [seriously, NOBODY is going to «complain» about /that/, for that matter, /several/ local business-owners/managers/operators have already told me that they're having trouble finding/hiring and keeping dish-washing employees since nobody seems to want to «work» apparently])... (sorry for this last-paragraph digression, but, I just wanted to provide a brief snap-shot of my view of the future, and, that such mundane/daily tasks /should/ be /automated/, and that /would/ be the case if I had control/command of everything and everyone on earth since I /know/ what kind of «work» needs to be done to make all of our lives easier or at least more efficient/productive in the long-run).

On 23.10.2021 15:25, Me (fearng) wrote:

Please circulate this far and wide!!!

The channel is trying to get monetized and need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time, so this is a way everybody can help with no cost.

The revenue from the channel will help fund an annual Conference, and research efforts.

Thanks to everyone for your help!!!!

Harry Jabs, Electric Universe, Tesla’s Space Energy, & Galactic Model, Extraordinary Technology 2014 <https://youtu.be/NSeqNxdNO-8>

    Harry Jabs, Electric Universe, Tesla’s Space Energy, & Galactic
    Model, E...

<https://youtu.be/NSeqNxdNO-8>

Best Regards, Glenn