[administrating-your-public-servants] Writings related to «Censorship» as written by The Messiah...

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 20:27:54 +0000

Although the word «censorship» was not specifically used by The Messiah, with the exception of one brief reference to which the word «censor» was put into quotes, much of the «policing» that we see happening over the Internet was already warned about by The Messiah many years ago. One of those letters starts with the title called «Internet Control» and seems to be an equivalent wording for what we today commonly refer to as censorship. Much if not all of these were written as far back as 2003 by the way. Link to referenced letters...

http://the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/truth/web/letters2.htm