[administrating-your-public-servants] Vaxx-Injury Programme & Pre-Emptive Notice ?

  • From: Aéius Cercle (Quantum-Note : Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 20:02:44 +0000

This article was apparently posted/uploaded around a day ago.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2020/12/13/canada-creates-a-national-vaccine-injury-compensation-program-before-covid-vaccine-rollout/

With the «looming threat» that the pseudo-science-based corporate medical-government-systems may try to force/impose their pseudo-scientific «health/medical-beliefs» upon everyone, I started trying to draft up a pre-emptive NOTICE the other day in regards to what to print out and carry around and hand to anybody trying to mandate mask-wearing, although that hasn't gotten very far yet since I needed to double-check some information in the middle of writing.

Here is how it started out at the least and I modified some parts of it to make it look more like a template-format. Perhaps it might be good practice for any of our group-members to finish up what I started to completion ? :

Dear CITIZEN,

You are hereby being placed ON NOTICE that the man/woman before you, [living name here], operates in the capacity of a civil-rights investigator. The CAUSE OF ACTION for you to receive this NOTICE is in your pushing and promotion of a mask-wearing mandate which is literally a religious-belief that is in violation of the 1st-Amendment when forced upon others like myself; basically… TREASON.

You are hereby informed that, per H.R.5736 — 112th Congress (2011-2012), the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 was essentially repealed, and its original purposeforbade news-organisations from using “propaganda” upon Americans. The ones behind these “legal” changes are still being investigated by me and various other similar investigators who have been gathering evidence of these ACTS of TREASON, SEDITION, many other violations of the PUBLIC TRUST and their ACTIONS that promote CIVIL UNREST.

You are also hereby REMINDED that “history” is a repeating process, and that, historically, mass-propaganda was used as a social-weapon by numerousregimes throughout the world to eventually enable MASS-MURDERS, such as when...