[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Social security NOW PROPERTY TAXES...

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 16:55:33 -0700

@ShiningEmperor, @ComputerTechUSA, Re : Paul M and All :

I am still going through this Article but from here...

https://humansarefree.com/2020/09/committee-of-300-complete-list-of-members.html

...I quote something from said article as follows...:

«It is also important to note that*the ruler of the Council of 13, and consequently the most powerful man on Earth, is the head of theRothschild family <https://humansarefree.com/2020/09/illuminati-defector-rothschilds-rule-with-druid-witches.html> *(which is the most powerful of the “elite” families). He is called The Pindar, and you can read more on the subjectHERE <https://humansarefree.com/2014/07/the-reptilian-aliens-and-the-council-of-the-13-royal-families.html>/(before proceeding withthis link <https://humansarefree.com/2014/07/the-reptilian-aliens-and-the-council-of-the-13-royal-families.html>, be warned that the rabbit hole is very deep and it is directly connected to otherworldly beings, hence why some of the top researchers have always maintained that theNew World Order agenda is, in fact, the Alien Agenda <https://humansarefree.com/2015/10/the-new-world-order-agenda-is-the-alien-agenda.html>)/.»

Now, why or how in the world did I come across this article, some of you may ask ? For starters, I have a counter-complaint that I need to draft up against some «normie» neighbour, who started on what I now see as a complaint <http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/truth/web/complaint.htm>-war (although in reality the world's «common-enemy» is really fighting a «policy» war which has its origins in the «spirit» realm which influences mortals in the first place to write up all of the «stupid policies/rules/regulations» that come into existence in the first instance), and, I wanted «concrete-evidence» to /really/ create a «strong case» /before/ I went about drafting up my complaint-letter(s) to various recipients, and, the «useless-eaters» phrase popped into my mind, from which I decided that I should probably take a /personal-look/ at Klaus Schwab's book for myself (although it turns out that the «useless eaters» phrase's origins has been muddied/murky for this current time-line, most-likely due to some sort of time-manipulation technology to alter the historic-records, difficult as that possibility may be for the average mortal to swallow), eventually leading me to the only source-book which seems to contain that specific-phrase written by a Dr. John Coleman <https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf>, from which within said book was where I came across references to this «Committee of 300» that I needed to know more about to be able to «quote» things /accurately/ (if possible), but, sometimes I think that it is a possible waste of time to keep following all of these rabbit-holes, due to the existence of Alter-Reality Phenomenon (which can literally change history and even completely alter the so-called laws of physics as everyone knows them without anybody even realising what happened), and, that, I should probably just stick /solely/ to Inspiration from God Above as I rely /solely/ on Him for my guidance with my writings (/especially/ given the fact that I am the _only_ «mortal» on earth right now whom I am aware of who literally has memories of all of our Origins combined with a fairly thorough knowledge of The Messiah's writings which largely match the Truth of my pre-earth-life memories).

Who owns what indeed. Even if you found out who owns The Federal Reserve, apparently, the layer is still hidden behind more layers worth of «owners» who own the «owners» of The Federal Reserve, kind of like that Infinite Non-Computing Irrational-Question, that if God created Time/Space/Reality, then what about who/what or how was God created, and, even if you came to find out that said God had a Creator, then who or what in the world created /that/ Creator, and so-on and so-on in Infinite-Loop obvious «irrational» Mathematical-Equation...

On 19.12.2021 16:19, Paul M (willys59sw) wrote:

So who did we contract with to create a retirement fund, the money is paid out of the bond on the back of the COLB, that is where all govt agencies gets their money? Is SS a branch of USA or US? seems like the private corp.
On Sunday, December 19, 2021, 07:21:09 AM CST, Ray Greninger <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you could argue that since all corporations within The United States (the union) are the property of the people because only the dejure government can create them and government is a creation of the people.

On Sunday, December 19, 2021, 4:12:55 AM MST, Skye Dymond <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*: Title 28 USC§3002 Section 15A states that the United States is a Federal Corporation*, and includes the Federal Government: “United States means: (A) a Federal corporation, (B) an agency, department, commission, board or other entity of the United States, or (C)an instrumentality of the United States… for purposes of this section,  the term “*person*” includes the Federal Government:::

*Title 28 U.S.C., Chapter 176, § 3002(8)*as follows/:“‘Judgment’ means a judgment, order, or decree entered in favor of the United States in a court and arising from a civil or criminal proceeding regarding a debt//./
/
/
/*31 MONEY AND FINANCE U.S. Code § 1322*- Payments of unclaimed trust fund amounts and refund of amounts erroneously deposited as “Unclaimed Moneys of Individuals Whose Whereabouts are Unknown”; (73) _Estate of decedents_, Department of State, Trust Fund.  (74) Funds due _Incompetent Beneficiaries_ (resulting trusts) and Nationality Act of 1940
/
/*31USC§3128 PROOF OF DEATH* to allow credits into the federal reserves....
/

On Monday, November 22, 2021, 08:25:04 PM EST, Charley Dan <charleydan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are all private or public corporations are all OUR employees?

1943 the Supreme Court declared that the United States is a "private foreign corporation", Clearfield doctrine. Because they are not following the constituition, but creating their own codes or regulations. Therefore they are not even my employees. The only. Viable employee that I know of is when I open a sovereigns court the judge admits his obligation and clerks is part of my tribunal. When the judge signs the court order submitted for remedy and the marshals make sure it gets done. The other government agents that carry out the remedy are my servants for that very short time.

Otherwise, they are working for the private United States and are traitors, privateers and counterfeiting and not my employees.

For wall-mart? I've heard they have colluded with the United States and may be committing a crime. Either way they are private and not my employees. Went to a gathering today to speak against possible mask mandate by the County health dept.  and the sermon to the panel was that you are privateers, counterfeiters, and treasonous. So  the stores that collude with them are also traitors. Why? Because no government agency Operating preside their jurisdicton is government. They lost their immunity.
Article 1, section 8, clause 17.