[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Sharia law Detroit

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 17:32:12 -0600

Implying that practice of the «statutory» systems are not /already/ Sharia-Law (i.e.: punishment is often 1000x or even 5000x in excess of the original /perceived/ offense). Field-Testing such questions may be the fastest way to find out. Whilst I am having difficulty trying to imagine than an Islamist would join and become part of the typical police-forces, I suppose «infiltration» may be a «karmic-debt» that any population who has ever funded and supported to the rogue CIA may be due to suffer, due to how the rogue-CIA has itself /infiltrated/ just about every source of information-flow world-wide.

I don't think any of us can accurately answer such a question at this time, but, I will at the least leave some information here that someone may find of use : «Dar Es Salaam» (Arabic for what is equivalent to : House of Peace [also often translated as Adobe/Home/Haven of Peace]). I may have to add Arabic into my list of additional foreign-language alphabets that I am able to read some day.

On 2021-03-20 5:05 p.m., NELSON DICE wrote:

What would transpire in onIslam controlled territory in say Detroit Michigan if a foreign sovereign had a run-in with a sharia patrol?