[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Has anyone here pondered the research of Christopher Hauser regarding uses for a 1099a

  • From: Jb <tf4624@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 13:03:06 -0500

On Jan 7, 2022, at 12:59 PM, Rick Miller <ricky520057@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I went and deleted Telegram from my computer and then reinstalled it for a PC.  During the installation it never asks for an email address or another device or anything.  I am just not sure what to do.
On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 10:34 AM Jb <tf4624@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The code is sent to another such as your computer
On Jan 7, 2022, at 12:15 PM, Rick Miller <ricky520057@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do that.  I put in my phone number and then it asks for a code which I do not have.  There is a code line and underneath that line for the code is says send code via SMS.  My old code does not work any more.  Do you have any idea on how I might go about getting that code Telegram is asking for when I try to log in using my phone number?  I cannot find any help or customer service anywhere.  Any help would be appreciated.
On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 10:09 AM Jb <tf4624@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You log in with a phone number
On Jan 7, 2022, at 11:30 AM, Rick Miller <ricky520057@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe they have changed Telegram, but I used to go on Telegram and read postings from a group that I followed.  Have they stopped doing that now?  I have not logged on to Telegram in so long that my old code does not work any more.  I have to find a way to get on Telegram.
On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 9:24 AM Energyhealingarts <energyhealingarts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No body on Telegram even wants to talk to me you until you have watched the videos. See all the time you have wasted here?

Get BlueMail for Android On Jan 7, 2022, at 10:22 AM, Rick Miller <ricky520057@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But couldn't I go back and read all the Telegram posts and get to read all the questions and answers that have previously been posted.  I don't need to ask Chris necessarily, but there are other people on Telegram that would have discussed my issues.
On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 9:14 AM Energyhealingarts < energyhealingarts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You guys can solve most all of your problems if you just watch all the videos. Start at the first one and listen to each one at least once. Chris doesn't want a bunch of people in Telegram asking questions he has already answered in the videos, that's insanity. No body is going to do it for you.........

Get BlueMail for Android On Jan 7, 2022, at 9:15 AM, Jb < tf4624@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Telegram link please.  As for the 1099a. This is about purchasing a vehicle with it and not with. A loan or check. Right ?
On Jan 7, 2022, at 1:58 AM, Energyhealingarts < energyhealingarts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 You can join the Telegram group and find more info. But I've included it here.

Get BlueMail for Android On Jan 7, 2022, at 12:36 AM, tinasheree44 < dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like a copy also. Ty On Wednesday, January 5, 2022, 01:07:03 AM CST, Nikole Fortier < dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like a copy of the letter too please! 🙏🏻

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 5:21 PM, Rick Racioppi < drracioppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Does anyone have Christopher Hauser email address? He said he would send a conditional acceptance letter to us. I have been watching his videos and have some questions. Thanks Rick
On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 8:07 AM LowBlowDojo < lowblowdojo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes I was in on Chris Hauser's Zoom meetings and was very hopeful in his information. He has made an announcement that he was not going to make videos any longer as of a couple days ago. This is a very emerging and real community. When we learn what they've done to us and then learn how they conduct business we can move right along with them. This has been the best kept secret in this country and don't get me started on this US citizen legal fiction vs it angers me. Everyone is helping and pitching in in this fight for freedom and the knowledge that we have lost. I'm so glad to hear someone mention him and that they are learning about this. Please keep me in the loop on these matters whoever posted this thank you. We have a long way to go we've already come a long way. I got interested in this after policy enforcers kidnapped me and tried to give me five years in prison and I had never ever been in trouble in my 67 years of life. It was horrendous it was ridiculous they finally had to drop charges thanks to everything I learned on Sovereign living dot-com. In fact some of Glenn's papers are in front of me right now I'm going over the corporate denial affidavit. I plan on going after this court on a 5 u.s.c. 702 write a review. I'm in good old boy Oklahoma so it's really hard getting through these people cuz they really are ignorant and Evil. I've never seen anything like it. But I do intend on learning this Chris housers group has couple of names of dealerships in Tennessee that will take a 1099 a.. this is something very near and dear to my heart thank you for bringing this up. This is something I'm learning and I will never forget and never stop moving forward on. Feel free to email me I have documents to share as well. I don't know what good I am but I'm in this fight.
On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 6:40 AM Fred McCauley < dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm curious. This is surprising to me. What are your thoughts on this process?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px2RrVZS9Qc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fuJF8RhQjs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT_blvcvpfU

Christopher Hauser Study Group on Telegram

--

Fred McCauley
care of 3703 Western Avenue

FIXMYCOMPUTER.CLUB - Computer Issues..?   Join the club!
The Fox says:"Fred - Fix My Computer!"
Just ask your Family and friends, you will not find a better repair without US.
Support: Remote Computer Help Now!
Email: FixMyCPU@xxxxxxxxx or fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (605) 549-5FIX (5349)

IF YOU LIKE MY SERVICES, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO ADD A REVIEW TO GOOGLE OR FACEBOOK - THANK YOU!
___
"Once you are Real, you cannot become Unreal again. It lasts for always..."
- the rocking horse (From "The Velveteen Rabbit" by Margery Williams)

___
"Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think and the other eighty five percent would rather die than think."
- Thomas Edison

___
I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.
- H.L. Mencken

___
FYI: frederick denton of the house mccauley is with the copy-claim, ALL Rights Are Reserved. This electronic message transmission contains information from Fred, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that the disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited without explicit consent. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to sender immediately; then delete this message without further reading, copying, forwarding, storing or printing.
<Con Acc-Lee Traffic Incident Civil.docx>

JPEG image