[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Fw: Hi Patriots!

  • From: jesse@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 04:43:48 -0500

 You can see my comments below to your post...

Quoting Don Mashak <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Jesse:

    Change is constant...

The Progressive Globalists are fighting an unconventional revolution by slow, covert incremental infiltration.

BULLSHIT! It is fast fast fast now! Online advertising and propoganda can be bought dirt cheap from compromised 'unbiased, ethical journalism rags' and sent out in a matter of hours. They already have the money to spend and knowledge of PR / Propaganda to put the average cyber-combatant out of the mix with nothing but a few emails (as in 1 email).

Tactics and strategies of traditional warfare with sudden overwhelming force have been replaced by a paradigm shift.

We need to recognize and adapt counter-measures to exploit the weaknesses of this new warfare paradigm.

Education, deprogramming and the Truth would seem better tactics and strategy at least for now.

Sudden overwhealming force eh? Do you even know the concept of GRAND STRATEGY as outlined in credible books such as Robert Greene's 33 Strategies of War? There is nothing at all sudden or overwhealming about a 15 yr ++ cyber war campaign to oust Microsoft and create many wealthy business BRANDS using excess Microsoft IP assets. Besides, EDUCATION is what I am all about and my NEWMATICS thing will register on the radar of anyone with an SAT score over 900 and any experience in any sort of combat.

If a counter-revolution does not have the support and assistance of the populace,
    success would seem unlikely....

    Great to hear there is a new generation of weaponry but the use
of these would seem to invite chaos and an excuse for government to declare martial law.

This is the busted up dirtydirty dem type of line of reasoning IMO. It also stinks of yellow cowardice pro-NRA propaganda that people actually need their garbage membership, expesive weapons and hard to obtain bullets to be effective when the chips are down and big pig (or big bad black gang banger(s)) is/are at your door.

At this point? 'Chaos' is fine and the pigs can get smoked by ball bearing projectiles propelled by compressed air tanks that can be recompressed with 5 cents of electricity and 50 cents per 500 rnds of ball bearing ammo. - And targeted directly at their thorax / eye sockets with very basic AI optics when they assault (with intent to murder) decent honest americans under color of law like they did me.

Jesse Gilbert cares not a lick for those fools and thinks they should ALL retire in shame after my proof of murder by their ilk on my website www.Wowls.com PRIVATE CAPACITY is damn right - The concept (ty for that Glenn, I guess...)- They are in private business there pretending to serve the public and it is time for them to give up the gig and start their own businesses if they want to be 'business men'...MEN can mostly handle their own combat and not everyone is scared shitless of black mobs looting houses. It is not a pleasant topic but oh well - IMO pneumatic weapon information freely dispersed is an overall good and definitely a great concept to MAKE AMERICA BETTER.

The most evil american ideology I constantly hear spouted from the mouth of FOOLS is "I don't talk business, politics and/or religion at the same time" - What? You can compartmentalize ethics? This is philosophical fraud of the highest order.

An armed populace is a polite populace and the net good from CONSTITUTIONAL STYLE UNLIMITED RIGHTS TO BEAR ARMS THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED by any amount of bills / regulations is what REAL american patriots (not dipshits and hypocrites) should be taking about.

Gun control, to my knowledge, is the legacy of Jim Crowe southern laws and DEMOCRATS were historically the slave drivers - Not Republicans! Fear of angry minorities going on kiiling sprees? Not my circus, no my monkeys I never owned slaves and do my best to be fair to all people in business.

If I catch a bullet or a ball bearing during this 'chaos' well oh well - There is only so much you can do to try to be fair in a world where, as they say, NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.
(I'm not so sure this is true)

America amounts to simply hard, vicious race politics which are only amplified by fiat currency debt banking.

Just my 2 cents...(2 cents fiat? you can get like maybe 2 kills (maybe more with 1 shot 2 kills targeting optics) out of 2 cents copper on coppers/other gang bangers)

Don I forgot to mention and thank you for reminding me! PENNIES can be loaded into my AI-Pneumatic weapons systems and fired at high velocity into the thorax of pigs and/or other gang bangers with AI assisted targeting systems. Get yourselves a bunch of rolls of pennies and put them to good use when that chaos starts.

    Those were my thoughts.

Thank you for your time.

In Liberty,
Don Mashak
The Cynical Patriot << Pls use my software and Do something about your tagline. Of course people are only motivated by their own interests. Always have been, always will be.

On Monday, September 6, 2021, 11:08:19 PM CDT, <jesse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  So you are having a meeting for 'patriots'...

That includes COMBAT VETERANS and ENGINEERS...

Hmmmm...

I wonder if the topic of PNEUMATIC BALL BEARING NEXT-GEN WEAPONRY With simple AI mounted optics for rapid thorax shots of multiple combatants is worthy of your grand strategic discussions about the future of FREEDOM AND LIBERTY in the good ole US of A...

You get it? Like weapons, GREAT ONES - That cannot be outlawed with ANY amount of legislation!
Can you outlaw compressed air / containers? No!
Ball bearings? No
Simple AI facial recog targeting systems? No!

I wonder if with all of your talk of 'Business' staying open amidst this barrage of scandalous covid propaganda if there is 1 person intelligent enough to be interested in BRAINSTORMPRO - The #1 Brand Building Software in the entire universe...The REAL McCoy+++++ for ALL businesses.

No Republican has even contacted me back about this story and this new WEAPONS technology that will FLOOD the markets with no way for democrats to stop it, ever - As in take your illegal, unconstittional gun laws and bills, tear them up Pelosi style, and wipe your ass with them - They are as good as TP with quality pneumatic weapons from Jesse Gilbert / WOWLS.com

Regards

"It's a scam! ALL a SCAM!! Caveat Emptor!!! Buyer BEWARE!!! Jesse Gilbert the charlatan snake oil salesman is charing like $1,000 to give you a $100,000+++ advantage in business with CPU brainstorming creative leverages."

I have potential Amicus briefs on my website with PLENTY of ways for indie legal experts to benefit financially and/or poltically.

Court cases supporting no license needed to practice law:

 “The practice of law can not be licensed by any state/State. Schware v. Board of Examiners, United States Reports 353 U.S. pgs. 238, 239. In Sims v. Aherns, 271 S.W. 720 (1925) “The practice of law is an occupation of common right.” A bar card is not a license, its a dues card and/or membership card. A bar association is that what it is, a club, A association is not license, it has a certificate though the State, the two are not the same….
More info at www.Wowls.com[1] Get your $$$$$ and / or political satisfaction for destroying the BAR - whatever motivates you.

Quoting Me <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

      Best Regards, Glenn