[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Fw: Hauser videos

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note (Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:22:01 -0600

The /most important/ «Law» (the _only_ *REAL* «Law» that exists for that matter) that everybody needs to know and heed is the Immutable Spirit-Law that is most-accurately described as follows : «Everything that you or your servants do unto others will be done unto you.»

One of the _main_ & /initial/ ways that the *Dark-Sovereign Master-Mind* uses in order to «trap» its none-the-wiser unsuspecting «victims» is through the _deception_ that a «Driver's License» is /needed/ in order to /avoid/ being punished & made to suffer; the «purchase» of a Driver's License (and all other associated/attached costs/fees/etc) is the literal-funding of the terrorist mafia-style organisation of corporate-governments which makes the buyer complicit to all of the TREASON that cops commit on a daily basis upon others (road-side robber-Barons extortion, kidnapping so-called drivers out of their cars, hostage-taking for non-compliance to their «comply or die» threats, holding so-called drivers for ransom, etc., etc).

I do remember «witnessing» the above scenario/example _specifically_ by the way during my pre-earth-life memories; the ones who had NOT «lost their Divine-Protection» and were _not_ complicit to «funding» this «licensing» practice, even when pulled over by police, despite the efforts of the high-way robber-Baron to try to punish & make the so-called «driver» suffer in some way, typically by trying to find some reason within the rules-of-engagement, were eventually ordered by their «higher-ups» to leave the so-called «driver» alone and let him go on his way, much to the dismay and frustration of the cop (who typically «get their rocks off» from punishing & making others suffer due to the «sin» within their spirit-souls). The ones who /had/ this «darkness» (i.e. : sin*) within their spirits, and, were pulled over, due to trying to avoid «paying» something related to driver-licensing for some reason, were in fact punished in some way, such as being jailed, car stolen (impounded), etc., etc., as a means that the *Dark-One* uses to «set an example» for /any/ who would /try/ to «free» themselves from the «enslavement» system (its _sole_ purpose being in order to use everyone's *fear* from «suffering/punishment» that they /continue/ to fund and be complicit to causing harm/injury/suffering/damage/pain upon others in perpetuity and NEVER «escaping» from these «fallen» universes).

Note : «sin*» - This is a word that I only use reluctantly, due to the fact that, absolutely NO «mortal» on earth (that I am aware of) has the vantage-point of being able to view what goes on in this world from what it looks like to an uncontaminated spirit. Whilst it would be a hell of a lot easier for me to explain/describe/convey all of this if I could simply do thought-transfer/memory-transfer via telepathy, that simply isn't going to be an option in a «mortal» realm, where we are all stuck with using the extremely _cumbersome_ forms of «communications» that are /limited/ to «physical» forms (speech, text, symbols, etc).

The idea that even the «event» of being brought before an earthly so-called «judge» is also yet another _purely_ «karmic» manifestation of one's «experience(s)» may be rather difficult for most mortals to «fathom» but, I speak the truth, the pure-truth, and, this truth would be extremely obvious if I could communicate to everyone via pure-telepathy and apparently if not for the «veil of forgetfulness» and various other mind-control mechanisms that are /specifically designed/ in order to «trap» mortals into a mental-prison of on-going deception & complicity to deceiving others (for the dual-purpose of what is described at http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/islam/web/evil.htm ).

Note : There are ONLY _two_ «colours» that are seen at a certain pure-level of spirit-perception... Dark & Light (the Dark being more like some sort of Light-Absorbing Energy such as how a Black-Hole would be described). Each «being» (spirit) is like a «container» and, from this particular level-of-perception that I am describing, it can be «seen» how much Dark-Energy (i.e. : sin) contaminates any particular Spirit-Soul. Population-wise, it is similar to the maps that you can pull up for Corruption-Indexes, and, yes, they do rather «mirror» the amount of «contamination» that exists amongst the world-populations (and, I already know ahead of time for a fact that, none of the highly contaminated populations are going to like hearing, that they can only become free from being killed by literally stopping their killing of others even if/when it results in themselves being killed).

Almost NOBODY has managed to «escape» from these «fallen» mortal-realms, according to my pre-earth-life memories, and, the FEW who managed (something like only 0.0000000000000003% of the whole entire populations of these fallen-realm universes), even then, they still took an average of the equivalent of 1 million earth-life years in order to «return to heaven» (the /fastest/ one to come out taking approximately 10K earth-life years and I still remember what that particular spirit communicated to me very clearly even as of now : «Don't even bother; it's not worth the amount of time & effort that it takes to try & undo all of the brain-washing & indoctrination to get them "unstuck" anyway, /especially/ since they /continue to _choose_/ to believe all of the lies anyway, even after being presented with the real truth... particularly amongst those Americans [this was apparently in reference to 9/11 even though the «time-line» for it was not something that I would witness/experience until I was in my early 20s during this earth-life time-line]»). The «Legal» system is a «doppelganger» to what is «Law» /for/, the Dark-Sovereign Power is indeed a a MASTER of DECEPTION, and, due to the fact that I /historically/ once had a *Direct-Link* into its MIND (the very Devil itself), I know _exactly_ what its «plans» are (to destroy all of the human-species and even _all_ life-forms on earth; not limited to just so-called humans, and, to «maximise» the amount of «suffering» everyone experiences up to that «time/fateful-day»), and, I even know how & why it even came up with and designed these «Legal» systems of PURE-DECEPTION (amongst the /least/ «verbose» of ways I can describe this/these «author-of-confusion» system(s)/process(es) is the fact that, due to the different definitions being used, depending on which «department» you are dealing with, it becomes extremely easy to make the none-the-wiser ignorant complicit to committing treason on a daily basis without ever tipping them off to what is /really/ happening).

On 2022/04/27 9:47, joseph sixpack wrote:

Best bet sit back and watch. This process has made the recycle bin a number of times. The process ends with prison time, from past people who promoted this stuff.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022, 11:34 AM Nan Diamond <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Haven't heard of any results yet from Hauser's processes..the IRS
    is out of 1099a's or so they say ... And there are so many
    questions and I   remember the big rift with 1099 OID's a few
    years back  where some were successful and some went to prison
    including Winston Shrout....that ended that process...😡

    Sent from my Alcatel 3V

    On Apr 27, 2022 12:15 AM, Fred McCauley
    <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Has this ended most of your problems?

        On 4/26/2022 1:40 AM, Mike wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUsTZaRd32beD6m33Zfn1gsAcPnzqWPPj
                67 videos in order. These are well worth the time it
                takes to learn what he is doing. Listen to them in
                order to get the whole story of what he is doing and
                why this works. It will remove your property from the
                state, and as he says in the first one, he is a multi
                millionaire. When you listen to his videos, you will
                understand how to deal with the system. He spent three
                years in prison, and he will explain what they did to
                him. If you learn this process, it should end most of
                your problems.