[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Bible truth about prayer

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 15:19:19 -0600

I need to know... : When did «forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us» become/turn into «forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors» ?

P.S. : Prayer/Meditation has far more effect when /done in groups/ (proven by parapsychologists/paranormal-researchers whom are ironically often vilified by the religious just as much as they are by the atheists/materialists) rather than individually trying to affect external-results; /internally/, prayer serves a useful individual-purpose of keeping one's thoughts and thus emotions under self-control, such that one is less-likely to end up doing or saying things that they will later on regret. Additionally, Prayer does not erase Karmic-Debts (Spiritual-Penalties) that any have accumulated into their Eternal Book-of-Life Spiritual-Records, even though causing people to witness «Miracles» (through focused group-prayer) can most-certainly help to change their dispositions for the better (assuming that they are not such a dogmatic materialist-skeptic that they just pass it off as coincidence or the placebo-effect or spontaneous-remission or otherwise; random not-so-random fact : the opposite of the placebo-effect is known as the nocebo-effect).

Further notes on prayer according to Modern Day Saint Clemencia as revealed by The Messiah himself...:

«I understand how difficult it may be for the millions of people who gain great comfort from the beliefs associated with the rites and rituals of worship at the alter of their churches, mosques, shrines or temples, but it seems to me that we have arrived at a time in history where we are required to understand that our daily/actions/in our/interaction with others/speak louder to God than all our words, prayers or whatever rituals or forms of worship we may perform.»

«During previous centuries the priesthood of many religions declared that to pacify the Gods human sacrifice was required. Today we can see the error of such thinking but at the same time we are blind to the error of our modern day equivalent - intercession through prayer, worship and rituals which have no more capacity to abate or lessen our daily use of negativity towards others than did the practice of human sacrifice.

No worship, prayer, sacrifice or confession/remits/the/consequence of the negative energy we choose to use/in our daily actions with others and the revelation under discussion in this article reveals why this is so.»

...quoted from http://the-testament-of-truth.com/clem/forgive/salvation.htm

On 2022/07/22 11:17, Mike wrote:

Do your prayers fall into the requirements outlined in the Bible, or are they ignored?