[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: AMERICA PREPARES FOR UN CHINK INVASION; DUMB base destroyed, 50,000 CHINESE TROOPS KILLED

  • From: Aéius Cercle (Quantum-Note : Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 08:58:45 +0000

The whole group sees messages sent to the administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx e-mail address. You need to direct your message(s) to dave.arnold33@xxxxxxxxx (probably) and remove any other e-mail address in your To/CC/BCC fields for your message(s) to only go to him (assuming that that is the correct e-mail address).

I should state a word-of-caution though that «chink» is still a racial-slur and God had already made the decree that He has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for any racial-prejudice. Whilst I am not unaware of the fact that much of the Chinese culture is extremely ethno-centric (and they can still claim to be the ones who invented gun-powder amongst various other ethnic-pride reasons), and that many of them most-certainly have painful karmic-debts to suffer through for having supported and allowed a communist-regime to grow out-of-control, I am also going to include a document here as an attachment which points out that U.S. Officials were historically and largely responsible for the spread communism amongst the Chinese people. Speaking in my «prophet» capacity for this sentence, let us not forget that the U.S. Citizenry also do NOT have clean hands either, considering their involvement in the illegal & treasonous Iraq-invasion (also listen to Iraq-Veteran Mike Prysner's speech linked below this paragraph), the drug-cartel-propping role in Afghanistan, the ruin of once-prosperous Iran, the attacks on Syria and other parts of the Middle-East (I will also be adding another document about this as an attachment), not to mention the fact that a LOT of «arrogance» also comes from U.S. Citizenry, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6L9NTpkYnI&ab_channel=Johnx

Quoting some of The Messiah's writings as follows...

~ The 'No Tolerance' factor to the 'Freedom of religion' ACT of God ~

I am advised by God THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY that: There is now to be a "No tolerance" attitude taken towards anyone of the public or any state official having any racial prejudice or religious INTOLERANCE.

I am advised by God THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY that: Any 'official' or person inciting civil unrest in matters pertaining to the Constitutional "freedom of religion" Act will be very harshly dealt with.

I am advised by God THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY that: Any 'official' or person found disturbing the peace of the peaceful for any reason will be very harshly dealt with.

I am advised by God THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY that: Any 'official' or person unlawfully interfering in the lives of the peaceful for any reason will be very harshly dealt with.

I am advised by God THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY that: Any 'official' or person found to be carrying out any unlawful arrest, transportation, detention or punishment due to their disregard of the religious beliefs of others who are not disturbing the peace of the land, will be very harshly dealt with.

-Quoted from http://the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/truth/web/rule3.htm

Date: December 10, 2020 at 11:06:37 PM CST

Watch "IGP3 00139 — America Prepares for UN Chink Invasion" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/w3O9z99_6RY