[adeel420] Faxing

  • From: LTC <mshaqeel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adeel420@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:10:45 +0000 (GMT)

Answers to all your questions about faxing...

Q. Do I have to be married to have safe fax?
A. Although married people fax often, there are many
single people who fax
complete strangers every day.

Q. How do I go about faxing a complete stranger?
A. Just ask them if they want to fax. If they do, they
will give you their phone
number.

Q. My parents say they never had fax when they were
young, and were only allowed
to write memo's to each other until they were 21. How
old do you think someone
should be before they can fax?
A. Faxing can be performed at any age once you learn
the correct procedure.

Q. If I fax something to myself will I go blind?
A. Certainly not. As far as we can see.

Q. There is a place on our street where you can go and
pay to fax. Is this
legal?
A. Yes, many people have no other outlet for their fax
drives and must pay a
"professional" when their needs become too great.

Q. Should a cover always be used for faxing?
A. Unless you are really sure of the one you are
faxing, a cover should always
be used.

Q. What happens if I do the procedure incorrectly and
fax prematurely?
A. Don't panic. Many people fax prematurely when they
haven't faxed in a long
time. Just start over, most people won't mind if you
try again.

Q. I have a personal and a business fax. Can
transmissions become mixed up?
A. Being bi-faxual can be confusing, but so long as
you use a cover with each
one you won't transmit anything you're not supposed
to.

Q. Is getting faxed by one person the same as with
another?
A. No. Even though many people (especially lawyers)
would like you to believe
that the longer they are faxing you the better you
will like it. In reality the
best fax is short, of high quality, and very graphic.

Q. There is a man I'd very much like to fax (I've
tried several times) but he
can't seem to keep his equipment up long enough. Is
there any thing I can do to
help him?
A. You could suggest that he contact a good fax
therapist, such as Canon or
Mitsubishi. If he refuses to take the suggestion, it
would be best if you just
wrote him off.

Please practice safe fax!!!

http://uk.my.yahoo.com