[adaptivetec] Re: the loss of a member of our community

  • From: whitetigerseyes@xxxxxxx
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:03:20 -0400

Great i get stuck with a guy counselor. Kate we need to talk some point in time
tomorrow because i already talk to mark today. Kate do you know if Mommy Lassen
is around OCB these days? I need talk to her to find out the best way that i
can get some help because i am sorry say this I do not if i can work with Mark
after talking to him today i was literaly in tears and feel like there was no
hope of being help. I need go and be with Lady Cheyenne before i go into a deep
depression.
Sarah