[adaptivetec] Re: the loss of a member of our community

  • From: whitetigerseyes@xxxxxxx
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:16:44 -0400

Ok, then yes you get Mark.
His number is 1925-6023984. i am so sorry you never got a chance to know her
dawn. She was wonderful counselor and there will be no one else like her even.
I am hoping to get a new kitten and i hope i will able get a female because i
would named it after Barbara. If i do get one her name will be Lady Barbara
Caslava of Lothl'orien.
Sarah

From: whitetigerseyes@xxxxxxx <whitetigerseyes@xxxxxxx>
To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 4:07 PM

Hi Dawn.
Only if you were a Client of Barbara Messinger

Sarah

From: Dawn Marion <dmarion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 2:17 PM

Dear Community:

It has been a difficult time these past few days accepting and processing the
loss of our friend, colleague and advocate. Barbara was a truly wonderful
person. Endowed with great compassion and strength she worked tirelessly on
behalf of her friends and clients. She was always a pleasure to work with. We
will miss her dearly.
For those who are concerned as to where to go for services they need, I spoke
with Tricia Leetz this week and she has divided Barbara's caseload into three
temporary groups to be overseen by different counselors:
A - G  Debbie Leung
H - P Melissa Harris
Q - Z Mark Pighin
You are welcome to call our office with any questions or concerns, we will do
our best to help you.

Chrissy Dodds
cdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith Smith" <judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx>