[adaptivetec] protected word and excel files

  • From: "David Hoffman" <davidhoffman1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:31:57 -0700

Hello folks smarter then I:

In order to prevent me from shooting my left toe off in frustration please
help me with the following.

I have settings that make all word and excel files that I save off emails
are saved as protected files. This is grand. Simply trippy.

However, and this is only recently, whenever I copy a compatible (i.e.,
unprotected) file or rename a file, when I open that newly named/copied file
it becomes protected again.

Please help.

Please please.

I searched online and all I get is how to trun off protection of all files
downloaded from email. That is not what I had before and not what I want