[adaptivetec] Fw: navitation

  • From: "Wayne" <waynedscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:47:19 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Wayne
To: Jaws Users List
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:37 PM
Subject: navitation

I work at Qwest and Use Jaws 9 and Focus Braille Display.  Is there any former
Qwest employees or visually impaired employees who know how to navigate around
Qwest's systems?  I have tried all the basic Jaws commands, but none work.  I
use Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word and Outlook with no problems.  It's the
other systems, Qview, which has to do with customer accounts and accessing
information.  I hope this is enough information.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Wayne Scott