[adaptivetec] Reading toolbars in Outlook

  • From: "Wayne" <waynedscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 06:54:33 -0700

How do you read toolbars in Microsoft Outlook 2003?  At work, I occasionally
get emails where there is a button marked "Accept" or "Respond".  Someone told
me that it is a toolbar at the top of screen that has those buttons.  How do I
get there?  I am not that familiar with Outlook.  I use Outlook Express here at
home. I am using Jaws 9.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Wayne Scott